Monday, July 10, 2006

Baby Steps...

This past weekend was quite an expirence. It started out with a picnic. My "Rope Guy" that I am crazy about showed up about an hour later then me. I was really excited to see him. It had been two weeks, and quite honestly, I really REALLY missed him. It made my heart jump a bit when I saw his car pulling around and saw him get out. Gosh....I think I am turning into a high school girl again.

He immediatly came over and greeted me and touched me. This is something I really love about him. We always have our hands on each other. It's almost like his touch sends an energy thought my body that gives me strength. Whatever it is, it is intense.

We ate lunch, and chatted with friends. Afterward, waterguns were pulled out, and for me, that was my que to exit.....lol. I had a few blankets in my truck, and asked Rope Guy if he wanted to go lay in the shade. He asked me if I was going to join him......HMMMMM let me think? lol.....Ummm yes.

We situated ourselves under a shade tree, next to a creek. He sighed.....and said this is not as bad as it seems....my heart dropped, and I was really scared. At this point people started to ask him permission to talk to me, to play with me etc....and I was really worried that it might be getting to him....since he has pretty much been a confirmed bachelor for awhile.

He wanted to "define" what we were. Wow.....ummmm and my response to this was....well.....GOSH.......

I asked him what he wanted, he asked what I wanted. It was short and simple. Probably a little to short and simple, but that is okay. For us, baby steps seem to be our speed, and for two people that have been hurt before, I am okay with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home