Sunday, December 11, 2005

Another blind date....

I am going to apologize ahead of time.....This is nothing but a big ass RANT......

Another blind date. Why do I try? Letting people set you up is NOT a good idea. He was a lawyer, articulate, and handsome. Just my type. A little close minded for me, but I an flexible. We talked for about 2 hours the first time we talked, and seemed to hit it off well. We agreed to meet in a classy bar in the Castleton area. It was a Saturday afternoon. I was running a bit late, so I called and let him know. (It takes a little extra time to pull off being sexy in frigid weather.) He was fine with that. I get there, and the man is very handsome......But he was dressed head to toe in a very tailored, very expensive suit. Didn't even loosen up the tie. On a Saturday afternoon???? Hmmmm. Ok.....that was weird feeling number one. Weird feeling number two? HE HAD A FUCKING RING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you think we don't look asshole? Now, I will say, I didn't mention it. I was going to try to make the best of things. Just get through this. If the guy was a widow or something (this I doubt, but he did keep talking about living alone...) I didn't want to be a bitch. So, I just was going to get through this and then maybe bring it up if he calls me back. I told him from the beginning what I wanted before we even met.....He kept asking. This is really a turn off to me, I told him I like dominate type guys, ones that think for themselves. Sigh....LISTEN TO WHAT A WOMAN IS SAYING......OUR BREASTS DO NOT TALK. What is it with men in Indiana? Its like there are the immature guys that can't hold a conversation, and the lying assholes. What is wrong with just being yourself? Doesn't matter what that is, just be it. No one seems to have a sense of self anymore...Its all about conforming to that everyone else is doing, which is really fake to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

OUCH! And he didn't even take off his ring? I don't think I'd ever want to hire him as an attorney if he's not any brighter than that!

-G

2:31 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Damn...sorry about the ring.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home